Welcome to Tregaddra Farm Bed & Breakfast
Our 18th century farmhouse is nestled in the centre of the stunningly beautiful Lizard Peninsula. The most Southerly point in Britain, a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.
Set on its own Tregaddra Farm offers relaxing, peaceful accommodation with magnificent views of open rolling countryside and distant sea looking across Mounts Bay to the Penwith Peninsula.
Our exceptional location provides the ultimate base for exploring the outstanding beauty of The Lizard Peninsula and South West Cornwall. The striking coastal path, sandy beaches, hidden fishing villages, ancient monuments, art and craft galleries and sub tropical gardens are all within 5 miles.
B&B Lizard peninsula
June and her family offer the warmest of West Country welcomes, as you join us on our working family farm and relax in our beautiful Cornish farm house.
Relax, unwind, and come and go as you please, we offer the warmest of Cornish welcomes along with fantastic local knowledge! The warm sunlounge offers a great place to muse over the plentiful local information and maps for you to use.
Whether you wish to play tennis on our all weather tennis court, take a dip in the covered seasonal swimming pool, take a stroll around the farm, chill out in the garden, enjoy star gazing with the beautiful clear night sky ( no street lights here!), or relax with a book by the open log fire in the lounge on a winter’s evening Tregaddra has something for you!
Our farm holiday accommodation is ideally situated closely to the following:
- Five minutes from the S W coastal path
- Five minutes from Poldhu Cove, Horse riding, Trelowarren art & crafts, Mullion golf course
- Ten minutes from Kynance Cove, Cadgwith & Helford
- One hour from the Eden Project
A Tregaddra Farm holiday, is a wonderful place for a relaxing stay.
- Quiet & Peaceful with magnificent views
- Situated in the centre of the beautiful Lizard Peninsula.
- All bedrooms beautifully decorated with ensuite
- Hearty farmhouse aga breakfasts
- Covered swimming pool (seasonal)
- All weather tennis court
- Open log fires in the original inglenook
- Perfect for out of season breaks
- Off road parking
- No smoking
- Open all year
- We accept credit card payments
- Child free B+B, no children under 12